The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme has started accepting applications from the students who aspire at getting their graduate studies done from the University of Oxford, the best university of the world.
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme is part of the larger Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme and covers 100% of University and college fees over the entire period of fee liability. The scholarship also offers a grant for living costs. The scholarships are also available to Pakistani nationals who are aiming to pursue full-time graduate studies at the University of Oxford. The scholarship has a total of 12 number of awards which will be given to selected students.
The scholarship opportunity is available to all those who are applying to the University of Oxford for full-time graduate studies in certain courses. The scholarship is open only to countries mentioned on the website that includes Pakistan. Candidate, however, should be able to secure the place in the concerned programme as per the programme’s selection criteria. The scholarship requires that following the completion of the programme, the awardee should be looking to comeback to their home country.
The scholarship does not cover every graduate level course, the ones included are mentioned below.
- MSc in African Studies
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MPhil in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MPhil in Economics
- MSc in Economics for Development
- MPhil in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MPhil in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Financial Economics
- DPhil in Geography and the Environment
- MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc in Global Health Science
- DPhil in International Development
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MPhil in International Relations
- MPhil in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Law and Finance
- Magister Juris (MJur)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Mathematical and Computational Finance
- MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc in Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- MSc in Migration Studies
- MPhil in Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies
- MPhil in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MPhil in Politics (Comparative Government)
- MPhil in Politics (Political Theory)
- MSc in Politics Research
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Statistical Science
- MPhil in Tibetan and Himalayan Studies
- MPhil Traditional East Asia
- MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
How to Apply
In order to apply for the scholarship program, the candidates need to apply normally through the Oxford website. If you want to apply for a program head to the concerned course page, and check if you have the required qualification. The students can apply online from here. Further information on how to apply can be found from here. While applying, the candidates must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form. Along with the application form, the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire should also be filled and submitted. The Questionnaire can be downloaded from here.
The deadline to apply is different for different programs, for the most part, the application window will close somewhere between 6 or 20 January 2017. After the application has been made, a shortlisting will be carried out. The candidates will be evaluated on the basis of candidate’s graduate application form, Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and (if relevant) an interview will also take place via Skype in April 2017. The final decisions are expected to be made by May 2017.
Visit the official website of Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme for more details.
Image — Lonely Planet
The post This could be the ideal Oxford scholarship you’d be looking for appeared first on TechJuice.