A good internet connection is a blessing these days. With the progress of modern day technology, higher data speeds and stable connections have become a necessity for everyday life. From the good old days of dial-up connections to the potential introduction of 5G technology, the internet connections have progressed significantly. In Pakistan, the trend of optic fiber connections is growing at a steady rate.
There are several internet service providers (ISPs) in Pakistan that facilitate this optic fiber technology. StormFiber is one such provider that is powered by the renowned Cybernet. StormFiber is a FTTH (Fiber-to-the-Home) connection provider that provides high speed internet for home and professional use.
Why choose StormFiber?
The following points set StormFiber apart from its competition:
- FTTH: Fiber-to-the-Home gives you the luxury of having optic fiber cables extended to your home i.e. the optic fiber converter is going to be installed at your home. This means that you get a separate individual connection that ensures higher bandwidth and a more stable connection. Most importantly, a FTTH connection is less prone to downtime and disconnection.
- High-speed internet: StormFiber connections are made through optic fiber cables that depend on the reflection of light for data transmission. Due to the significantly high speed of light, optic fiber cables transmit much more data than traditional copper wire cable. They are also more secure because it is practically impossible to ‘tap’ into an optic fiber connection.
- Symmetric speeds: Most internet connections focus on providing higher download speeds but StormFiber ensures that you have a balanced experience with both uploading and downloading. With every package, StormFiber offers symmetrical speeds for both uploading data to and downloading data from the internet.
- Customer care: One of the most annoying experiences for a customer is when there is no response from the helplines. Just recently, WorldCall was criticized for shutting down all their helplines. StormFiber is known for being quick in responding to customer queries. You can reach them via helplines, email, or even their Facebook page for information, complaints, and inquiries.
What are the packages available?
From low-speed connections of 2 Mbps to high-speed connections of 30 Mbps, StormFiber has everything on offer. Starting from today, StormFiber is announcing internet and TV connection packages at some of the most affordable rates in the market today! Here is an outline of the packages available:
- ICE: A 2 Mbps connection that is available for a price of PKR 1,299/- only.
- CYCLONE: A 4 Mbps connection that is available for a price of PKR 1,499/- only.
- TYPHOON: A 10 Mbps connection that is available for a price of PKR 1,799/- only.
- TWISTER: A high-speed 15 Mbps connection that is available for a price of PKR 2,499/- only.
- BLIZZARD: A high-speed 20 Mbps connection that is available for a price of PKR 2,799/- only.
- THUNDER: A high-speed 30 Mbps connection that is available for a price of PKR 3,699/- only.
TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE:
- TWISTER: A high-speed 10 Mbps connection with television and phone is available for a price of PKR 1,999/- only.
- BLIZZARD: A high-speed 20 Mbps connection with television and phone is available for a price of PKR 2,999/- only
- THUNDER: A high-speed 30 Mbps connection with television and phone is available for a price of PKR 3,999/- only
For both the Internet and Triple Play Bundle connections, StormFiber will charge a One Time Installation charge of 12,000/- that you must pay at the time of connection. Alternatively, you can pay the One Time Installation charges in a period of 12 months at a rate of 1,200/- per month (attached with your bill at the end of each month).
TRIPLE PLAY PROMOTIONAL BUNDLES:
If you are looking to avoid the One Time Installation charges at the time of installation, you can opt for one of these promotional bundles:
- TYPHOON: A 10 Mbps internet connection with one month of free internet connection for PKR 4,999/- at the time of installation.
- BLIZZARD: A 20 Mbps internet connection with television and phone with three months of bill free connection for PKR 13,000/- at the time of installation.
- THUNDER: A 30 Mbps internet connection with television and phone with three months of bill free connection for PKR 15,000/- at the time of installation.
For each of the internet connections offered by StormFiber, you can opt for a Static IP for just PKR 250/-. A static IP allows you to browse the internet with a fixed, single IP address.
A premium internet connection that offers sublime connection speeds with almost zero time is every man’s dream. Although many would believe that 4G is perhaps the best internet we have right now, the limited download restrictions are the primary downside. StormFiber offers amazing speeds without compromising on the quality of service provided. They have a responsive customer care setup that is available at all times to respond to your requests. The only real downside here is that StormFiber is only limited to some areas of Karachi and Lahore right now (you can check availability on their website). Apart from this, it is a truly splendid connection!
The post StormFiber is offering 12 amazing Independence Day packages appeared first on TechJuice.