The popular J-series of Samsung is expected to unveil newer designs with certain modifications and as per news, Galaxy J3 2017 will be the first one to be launched.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) has been in news for some time now. Earlier in October, this smartphone was certified by Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) and then it made an appearance in Geekbench database. Now recently, it’s been certified by Federal Communication Commission (FCC). But Samsung hasn’t made it official yet.
According to Evan Blass, an American blogger and leaker, 2017 version of J3 will have model number SM-J327P, and not SM-J3119, which was the model number of J3 Pro. J3 was introduced last year while J3 pro was introduced earlier this year. Both are 5 inches sets with 8 MP camera. But J3 Pro has 2GB RAM and J3 has 1.5 GB.
- SM-J327P model, 5 inches AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 430 Chipset, 1.2 or 1.4 GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM, 8/16 GB internal memory
- 2600 mAh Li-ion battery
- Marshmallow 6.0
- MicroSD, up to 256 GB
- 8MP rear, 5MP front camera
- 3G, 4G LTE Support
- Price: Not specified yet. The price of previous version of Galaxy J3 was approximately Rs.19,000 when it was released.
Snapdragon 430 chipset will be the most attractive feature of the new Samsung J3 2017 design.
Samsung has not made any official statement yet.