Huawei has announced its new flagship device, Huawei Mate 9, which will also come with a limited edition version with a Porsche design. The Huawei Mate 9 will be available starting with $775 (about 80,000 Pakistani Rupees) in black, space gray, moonlight silver, champagne gold, mocha brown and ceramic white when it launches.
Both Mate 9 devices have some small but significant changes in design. In addition to different designs, there is also some variation when it comes to the size and resolution of the screen. Let’s take a look at the cheaper (if you can call an 80k phone cheap) first.
You might also be interested in:
Huawei Mate 9 will come with following specs:
- 5.9 inches FHD (1920 x 1080p) IPS LCS screen
- Dual SIM, dual standby mode
- 2.4 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 64 GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 256 GB (SD card will use one SIM slot)
- 4GB RAM
- Dual (20 MP + 12 MP) Primary camera with f/2.2 aperture and laser autofocus. Capable of shooting 2160p videos at 30 frames per second
- 8 MP secondary camera with f1.9 aperture, capable of shooting 1080p videos
- USB Type C reversible connector
- Fingerprint sensor on the back of the device
- 4000 mAh non-removable battery
The 4000 mAh battery also supports quick charge. Huawei claims that you can get up to 58 percent of battery life with a charge of only 30 minutes. Mate 9 will come running Android Nougat with Huawei’s latest EMUI version 5 on the top.
Limited edition Porsche design model
The limited edition Porsche design model comes with a smaller 5.5inch screen. Although the screen is smaller, it supports higher QHD (2560 x 1440p) resolution. The fingerprint sensor has also been moved from the back to the home button at the front of the device. The back of the device supports the Porsche logo and the whole device is constructed with high-quality metal. The screen also gets a curvature on the Porsche model and features an AMOLED panel instead of the IPS panel of the standard model.
The Porsche design model will retail for $1500 (about 157,000 Pakistani Rupees).
Huawei has yet to reveal the release date of their latest smartphone, however, it is expected that the device will go on sale in Asian countries in late December. We will make sure to update you when more details and price of this flagship device from Huawei is made available for Pakistani consumers.
The post Huawei announces Mate 9 and Mate 9 Porsche Design devices, starting from 80,000 PKR appeared first on TechJuice.