10xC, a tech accelerator and seed venture, part of Planet N Group of Companies founded by Nadeem Hussain, is accepting applications for its second cohort until the end of the year. Its first cohort, comprising of 8 startups, is graduating this month.
More details about 10xC
10xC is a tech accelerator which is a part of the Planet N group of Companies founded by Nadeem Hussain. It aims at creating a technology ecosystem, which is self-sustaining and solves bottlenecks in the current ecosystem. Being a team of all entrepreneurs themselves, they know what exactly a startup needs. They provide startups with the resources they need to succeed – from infrastructural support needed to validate the idea – to capital investment a startup needs to grow.
What does the incubation program include?
The incubation program at 10xC consists of following offerings:
- 4 months rigorous incubation program
- 1 million PKR in seed fund
- Office space, the internet, and other required facilities
- Access to mentors and business network
- Easy access to 10xC founding team (even on WhatsApp because they actually want to help) and their personal/professional network
What are they looking for?
The people at 10xC will be judging the teams on the following criteria:
- A sound idea that solves a problem in the local market
- The idea is scalable and can potentially target a global market
- An awesome team that believes in the idea and has the potential to get if off the ground
- They look for entrepreneurs between the ages of 16-35
- 2 co-founders at least, with one having technical background
How to apply?
The post 10xC is accepting applications for its second cohort appeared first on TechJuice.