The classic and the traditional has taken the front lane down in the fashion world this year. Yes! We are here talking about the old, customary and ever loved shalwars and traditionally styled bottoms which for the past few years were not being seen out on the horizon. This year has not only brought the classic shalwar designs back in the game but also unleashed its blossoms onto you in the form of very trendy and appealing bottom wear, Tulip pants! Now here is a word not new to all but it brings the past flashes of memories where tulip pants were highly in trend. As of now, evolving new ideas and trends for these are launched into the market, and a bunch of variety is out on the platter. Let’s dicuss Latest Tulip Pants Trends Designs.
Latest Tulip Pants Trends Designs:
Well, this one is not difficult to get your hands on it. If your preferable choice is not to opt for any brand, then you can simply stitch yourself a most suitable and stylish Tulip pants all by yourself. All we need to have is a little understanding of how the fabric needs to be cut before being transformed in a tulip pant. As its overall outlook gives a general idea of how the two ends of fabrics are overlapped to create that Tulip look. This pant is a lot more different than some regular shalwar therefore extra attention and care are needed here. It is not that baggy as a shalwar, but it is extra airy and tapered from the bottom.
TULIPS- BUZZ OF THE FASHION INDUSTRY:
Creativity comes in handy when were talk about Tulip pants, very successfully this idea has merged the conventional Patiala style and the elegant curls of tapered ends. The outlook, most important of these has paved their way up to many ramps. In the latest summer fashion walks, movie premieres and shows many of the eminent Television and Movie stars are seen carrying these in the most alluring way. It can give you the wild range of ideas how you can carry these according to the event you are going to you.
EMINENT DESIGNS BY FAMOUS PAKISTANI BRANDS:
Moreover, all the latest summer catalogs of 2017-2018 by the most famous clothing lines in Pakistan has recently introduced the newest and the most novel ideas of Tulip pants, some are printed, others are plain, and some are even embroidered. The colors and hues have brought the new perspective into the spotlight. Whether its Ideas pret collection, Nishat linen or collection by Deepak Perwani, Tenna Durrani or Zainab Chohtanni all have created their own range of variations into this fascinating style. Multi-hued, embellished and self-printed tulip pants look amazingly gorgeous with all sort of tops, especially with the medium length shirts and even with the long ones.
TULIP PANTS & SHALWAR CUTTING TUTORIAL AND TIPS:
1. At first, the entire fabric that you have selected to stich your bottom needs to be folded double.
2. Next overlap the two corners of the rectangle down to the center, keep a difference of about 2 inches.
3. The upper broader area of the cone will serve as the top of the tulip pant, and the tip of the cone will become the bottom.
4. Now cut the crotch area according to the measurements. And then stitch the two sides together from this area.
5. After unfolding the stitched fabric, the extra fabric on each side of the pant can easily be overlapped to give it each side that Tulip shape. And then be stitched together
Voila! It is how you can easily get yourself a brand new custom designed Tulip pant.
And of course, adding any lace or piping at the borders of the overlaps would also enhance its outlook.
Latest Tulip Pants Trends Designs:
See More As:
- Rang Ja Colorful Trendy Ladies Kurtis
- Zeniya Embroidered Fancy Suits Designs
- Sana Safinaz Printed & Embroidered Kurtas
- Hush Puppies Stylish Men & Women Shoes
- Latest Pakistani Fashion Trends For Women
The post Latest Tulip Pants Trends Designs & Cutting Tutorial appeared first on StylesGap.com.