Warid Telecom has announced free calls throughout Ramzan to customers availing Warid’s ‘Ramzan Sim Jagao offer’. All customers who have not used their SIM before the 1st of June, 2013 can benefit from this offer by sending “FREE” to 3733 and recharging Rs. 100 or more in one go.
Free calls are available for On-net and On-net Friends and Family numbers at a call setup charge of Rs.0.25+tax between (11pm till 8pm next day) every day.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is for those customers only who have note used their SIM since 1st June,2013
- Customer needs to send Free to 3733 and recharge Rs. 100 or more in one go to avail this offer
- Customer will be offered unlimited On-net calling with call setup fee of Rs. 0.25+t per call, except for peak hours (8pm to 11pm)
- SMS rate will be charged at Rs. 0.25+tax per SMS any network
- GPRS rate will be charged at Rs. 0.25+tax/MB
- During peak hours, ZEM LCR (30 seconds billing) pulse will be charged
- FNF: On-Net: Rs. 0.49
- FNF: Off net: Rs. 0.75
- All local networks: Rs. 0.85
- Free unlimited calls will be available on normal On-net and On-net FNF calls only during off peak hours
- Only one time recharge of Rs. 100 is required to avail the offer for entire month
- Call Setup fee will only be charged for Off-peak hours i.e. Rs. 0.25+tax paisa per call
- Unlimited calling will be only available till end of Campaign
- This offer is for Warid Prepaid and Glow customers only
- For more details call 100 or visit your nearest Warid Business Center or Franchise
- 15% withholding tax will be applicable on Each recharge done through scratch cards and Warid Ezeeload
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Offer is valid till 27th Ramadan
- Customer can make Free calls whole day Except for peak hours (8pm – 11pm)
- Peak time (8pm -11pm) only for calls not for SMS and GPRS
The post Warid Offers Free Unlimited Calls During Ramzan appeared first on .