Samsung has announced a new smartphone for SIM-card collectors. The new Galaxy Star Trios goes one step above its Duos cousin and houses three SIM-card slots.
The phone obviously lies in the budget market and its maker tries to hide nothing with its 3.1″ display with resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.
The same thinking runs deep down to the hardware. You get a single-core Snapdragon S1 processor and 512 MB RAM. A lonely rear-camera sans flash is found at the back while the front is totally bare.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean customized with TouchWiz
- 3.1″ display with QVGA resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
- 11mm thick
- Weight: 105g
- 1Ghz single-core Snapdragon MSM7225A S1 processor
- 512 MB RAM with 4 GB expandable internal storage
- 2 megapixel rear-camera with VGA video
- Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, microUSB 2.0, Radio
- 1,300 mAh battery
- Available in Black and White
The phone will be available for a not-so-tempting price tag of $165. Unless you really need three SIM card slots, this is Moto G-owned territory and we don’t see anyone nearby here.
The post Samsung Announces Galaxy Star Trios With Support for Three SIM Cards appeared first on .