PTCL has announced that it will offer free EVO devices to all DSL subscribers as a backup connection.
There will be no device charges, however, a monthly line rent of Rs. 500 will apply for 3.1Mbps speed with 10GB monthly limit.
This offer can be especially beneficial for DSL broadband subscribers who want connectivity while on the go as well.
Charges for EVO device, that is Rs. 500 per month, will be included in customer’s monthly bill.
Just to add, this is an opt-in package and can be availed with any DSL package as per customer requirement. However, once subscribed, Rs 1,000 will be charged in case of disconnection of Evo Package on customer request before lapse of 12 months since purchase.
- Package Name: EVO DSL Bundle (Rev.A 3.1 USB)
- Device Price: Free of Cost
- Monthly Line-Rent: Rs. 500
- Monthly Volume Limit: 10 GB
- Validity: 1 Month
- Billing Mode: Postpaid
- The promotion can be availed by any existing or new PTCL Broadband Customer.
- Offer is valid for DSL subscribers only.
- Package can be availed with any DSL package as per customer requirement.
- Billing Mode will be Postpaid (PSTN Billing Only), to be billed alongside DSL in customer’s landline bill.
- Rs 1,000 will be charged in case of disconnection of Evo Package on customer request before lapse of 12 months since purchase.
- Disconnection of Package after a period of 12 months at the request of the customer will not be charged.
- EVO connection will be disconnected if the PSTN connection is terminated.
- EVO Service can be availed through any PTCL OSS. For DSL, orders can be booked through PTCL order line i.e 0800-8-0800
The post PTCL Offers Free EVO Device for Every DSL Subscriber appeared first on .