P@SHA has announced the its LaunchPad events in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad where start-ups will be given a chance to showcase their products or just the ideas to win hefty reward.
P@SHA has said that purpose behind the launchpad is to create a platform where young people with great ideas, and where early-stage companies with innovative products, can have the opportunity to pitch their ideas in front of people who ask relevant questions, make suggestions to help develop the idea or product, assist with market identification, mentoring and possibly investment.
Who Should Participate:
- A new startup with a product or service that you have been working on and wish to launch
- A young person/team who have an idea for a product or service that you want to pitch
- Anyone who has a product or service idea that uses technology for Social/Community impact
What Can you Get:
- Startup entrepreneurs and young people with Ideas will be put in the hot seat where some of the most successful entrepreneurs and business executives will grill them in front of an audience of their peers.
- You can win a cash award of Rs. 200,000 and will be highlighted by PASHA on as many platforms as possible.
What you Need to Have:
- One startup product/service ready for launch and
- One innovative idea
- A social impact product/service
Deadline for Entries:
Deadline for entries is June 18, 2013.
How to Participate:
Fill in this form http://goo.gl/UsVUR and PASHA will let you know by the June 19, 2013 if you have been shortlisted to participate. If you get shortlisted, then you will have to make a 5 minute presentation at the events as per following schedule.
- Karachi on June 22
- Lahore on June 25
- Islamabad on June 27, 2013.
There is no participation fee, the entire process is completely free and everyone is invited to register.
The post PASHA Announces LauncPad Events for Start-ups to Pitch Products and Ideas appeared first on .