Mobilink is now offering this new service to its customers with which they will be able to generate missed calls and send SMS to their friends when they don’t have balance.
Mobilink said that customers will have to buy the bundle of 5 missed calls and 2 SMS for Rs. 2.25 plus tax per week. Once subscribed, customers can generate missed calls to let their FnF know that they want to get in touch. Customers will be allowed to send 2 text messages as well.
Customers have to dial *600# to subscribe to this service. Upon successful subscription, they will get a USSD notification as well as an SMS for subscription confirmation.
Generating Missed Calls and SMS:
In order to send missed call or SMS to B-Party, subscribers have to dial *600# from their prepaid SIMs. Following are the options available in this menu:
- Send Missed Call: With easy steps, subscriber will be able to send a missed call
- Send SMS: Subscriber can type his own SMS or choose from 7 default templates
- Account Summary: This summarizes the remaining number of missed calls and SMS in customers account
- By default 2 missed calls and 2 SMS will be allowed to subscriber without any fee deduction to experience the service
- Upon being successfully charged, subscriber will be provisioned for weekly package of 5 missed calls and 2 SMS
- Subscription Charges: Rs.2.25+t/week
- However a customer can also buy another package if his existing package gets consumed before the expiry of a week. In that case customers will be charged Rs.2.25+t upfront and his next week’s cycle will start from that time.
- Missed call and SMS to B-party will be received in ‘09230XXXXXXX’ format
- If an un-subscribed customer re-subscribes after he has consumed his default missed calls and SMS, he will not be given default SMS and missed calls again
- He will be asked to purchase the weekly package to use the service
- The deduction will be made in advance and missed calls & SMS will only be provided to charged subscribers. Subscribers who don’t get charged, will be in suspension state
- On-net and off-net missed calls and SMS are allowed from this service
- Service is only for prepaid customers
- Subscribers can also buy another package of missed calls and SMS before the expiry of week
- Call and SMS block subscribers will not be sent missed calls or SMS from A-Party
The post Mobilink Offers Missed Call and SMS Service When Customers Run Out of Credit appeared first on .