LG has announced a new Android upper-midrange smartphone in the Optimus series. The Optimus L9 II has a 4.7 inch HD display and a dual-core processor under the hood.
At the back, it has an 8 megapixel camera with Full HD video. For connectivity, it uses Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB 2.0, NFC, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi and 3G.
On the software side, it runs on customized Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Here are the full specs:
- Customized Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 4.7 inch True HD IPS display with Full HD resolution
- 1.4Ghz dual-core Qualcomm SnapDragon 400 processor
- 1 GB RAM with 8 GB expandable storage
- 8 megapixel rear-camera with Full HD 1080p video recording
- 1.3 megapixel front-camera
- Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB 2.0, NFC, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi
- 2150 mAh battery
- Available in White and Black
The phone is expected to go on sale in the coming 2 months. Pricing details are unknown as of now but if priced competitively, the L9 II has the potential to be a bestseller.
The post LG Announces the Optimus L9 II appeared first on .