1. The last Mughal Emperor, Bahadur Shah Zafar, in Burma in the aftermath of the Indian Mutiny (1857-1859).
2. A rare picture of Allama Iqbal, the famous poet who inspired the Pakistan Movement.
3. Quaid-e-Azam along with his daughter, Dina, and sister, Fatima Jinnah, who was one of the first female dentists of Pakistan.
4. Here’s Ayub Khan when he was merely a brigadier. Within 10 years, he would become the first military dictator and second President of Pakistan.
5. A rare picture of students taking a class in Anglo Vernacular School in Karachi in 1873.
6. A picture of Hyderabad in 1928 displaying various wind-catchers, traditional Persian architectural elements, at the roof of houses.
7. Workers during the construction of Rawal Dam in early 1960s.
8. Take a look at Saddar Bazzar in 1900, long before it became commercialized.
9. What Frere Street in Saddar used to look like in 1990.
10. Shireen Fatima Maryam Jinnah, Fatima Jinnah and Shireen Jinnah – sisters of Quaid-e-Azam.
11. Check out the rickshaw trend in 1960s.
12. Here is a very inspiring picture of Pakistanis performing Eid-ul-Azha Namaz in 1947, the year Pakistan was founded.
13. A picture of Lahore Gate in 1886.If you enjoyed these, you can see more pictures from Pakistan’s Golden Era here. [vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id="cs-1"]
diKHAWA is an online shopping store where we sell with style. diKHAWA is the largest e-commerce store for lifestyle p...
What is diKHAWA
At diKHAWA we are trying to build a unique shopping experience for wild range of users. such as customers, seller, ag...
Unique Shirts Design & Styles for Men - Mens Designer Shirts Ideas
1. Unique Design Shirt for Men 2. Best & New Design for Men Shirts 3. Top Designer Shirts for Men 4. Latest...