1. SadequainSadequain Ahmed Naqvi is one of the most notable artists of Pakistan. He is known for his paintings, murals and calligraphy all around the world. In 1960, he was awarded Tamgha-e-Imtiaz (Pride of Performance) by the government of Pakistan. He also painted the ceiling of Frere Hall in Karachi.
2. Abdur Rahman ChughtaiKnown as an intellectual and a painter, Abdur Rahman Chughtai created paintings that were unique and distinctive. He is considered as the first significant modern Muslim artist from South Asia. Abdur Rahman was awarded Pakistan’s Hilal-i-Imtiaz in 1960, and the Presidential medal for Pride of Performance in 1968.
3. Ustad Haji Muhammad SharifBorn in 1889 in East Punjab, Ustad Haji Muhammad Sharif is considered to be the master of miniature paintings.
4. Ahmed ParvezAhmed Pervez was a contemporary painter from Rawalpindi whose work gained critical acclaim in a short time. He received the President’s Medal for Pride of Performance in 1978.
5. Zubeida AghaZubeida Agha is the first modern artist of Pakistan. She is also noted to be a talented colorist.
6. Mian Ijaz ul HassanMian Ijaz ul Hassan is not only a painter, but a writer, teacher and a critic as well.
7. Abdul Rahim NagoriAbdul Rahim Nagori painted pictures that were famous for their socio-political themes. He founded the department of Fine Arts at the University of Sindh in Jamshoro.
8. Ustad Allah BuxUstad Allah Bux is known for his panoramic paintings and fantasy art.
9. Wahab JafferWahab Jaffer started painting when he was a mere child. He worked and studied art with Ahmed Parvez when he grew up.
10. Salima HashmiSalima Hashmi is a renowned Pakistani artist as well as a cultural writer and an anti-nuclear weapon activist.
11. Khadim AliKhadim Ali is from Quetta and Kabul who creates miniature and poetic paintings. He often shows Afghan refugees in his paintings.
12. Ajaz AnwarAjaz Anwar is an eminent Pakistani painter who was a teacher at National College of Arts Lahore. He is known for his watercolor paintings that show the culture and architecture of Lahore.
13. Ghulam MustafaGhulam Mustafa is an artist, painter, calligraphist and a computer graphic designer. He has been created art since 1960s.
14. Anna Molka AhmedAnna Molka Ahmed was a well-known Pakistani artist and a ground-breaker of fine arts in the country after its independence. Pakistan is a fortunate country to be filled with such creative people that continue to make us proud. [product_category per_page="8" columns="2" orderby="rand" order="" category="men"] [vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id="cs-1"]
diKHAWA is an online shopping store where we sell with style. diKHAWA is the largest e-commerce store for lifestyle p...
What is diKHAWA
At diKHAWA we are trying to build a unique shopping experience for wild range of users. such as customers, seller, ag...
Unique Shirts Design & Styles for Men - Mens Designer Shirts Ideas
1. Unique Design Shirt for Men 2. Best & New Design for Men Shirts 3. Top Designer Shirts for Men 4. Latest...