Philips Steam Iron GC-1420-02
EASILY REMOVES CREASES
- Continuous steam up to 17 g/min for better crease removal
EASY GLIDING ON ALL FABRICS
- Non-stick soleplate coating
- Specially designed steam holes for best steam flow
- Less refilling with large 200 ml water tank
- The iron is suitable for use with tap water
- Calc clean to prevent your iron from scale build up
- Iron temperature-ready light
CONTINUOUS STEAM UP TO 17 G/MIN FOR BETTER CREASE REMOVAL
Continuous steam up to 17 g/min for better crease removal.
NON-STICK SOLEPLATE COATING
The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
CALC CLEAN TO PREVENT YOUR IRON FROM SCALE BUILD UP
The calc clean function enables you to simply flush your Philips iron to remove the calc particles out of your iron. This will extend the lifetime of your iron.
IRON TEMPERATURE-READY LIGHT
Indicator light goes off when the required ironing temperature has been reached.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED STEAM HOLES FOR BEST STEAM FLOW
The specially designed steam hole pattern ensures the best steam flow, removing creases most efficiently.