Sony Camcorder HXR-MC2500
Sony Camcorder HXR-MC2500 provides a professional look and shooting style which is ideal for weddings, corporate communications or education facilities. While light and easily portable, its full Shoulder Mount design means your clients immediately know you mean business.
Workflow flexibility is enhanced by the ability to record directly onto a removable memory card or a 32GB internal flash memory in High Definition or Standard Definition. With this combination of the internal flash memory and memory card allows recording functions such as “Relay” and “Simultaneous” are available. When Sony’s L-Series InfoLithium battery NP-F970 (optional) is used, the HXR-MC2500 is capable of continuous long recording of up to 14 hours– perfect for those occasions where you don’t want to stop recording, such as weddings or business conferences.
The HXR-MC2500 is designed to be the ideal, entry-level match for almost any type of non-linear workflow. It’s an exceptionally cost-effective production package for DVD or Blu-ray content, one that’s flexible enough to express your creative ideas and meet your client’s requirements.
Separate PAL and NTSC models available
Depending on your region, separate models are available offering recording frame rates of 50p, 50i 25p Full HD and 50i SD (PAL model), or 60p, 60i, 30p, 25p Full HD and 60i SD (NTSC model).
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 265.0 ｘ 235.0 ｘ 455.0 mm (body)
- Power Requirements: 7.2V (battery pack); 8.4V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption: Approx. 3.3 W (with EVF On, Video light Off), Approx. 3.3 W (with LCD monitor On, Video light Off)
- Battery Operating Time (Continuous Recording Time): Approx. 285 min with NP-F570 battery (video light Off), Approx. 135 min with NP-F570 battery (video light On)
- Zoom Ratio: 12x (optical), servo/manual
- Focal Length: f = 2.9-34.8mm
- Focus: AF/MF selectable, 10 mm to ∞ (Wide), 800 mm to ∞ (Tele)
- Image Stabilizer: ON(Standard/ACTIVE)/OFF selectable, shift lens
- Imaging Device (Type): 1/3.95 inch(4.6mm) back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Imaging Device (Pixel Count): Approx.6590K pixels
- Shutter Speed: 1/6 – 1/10,000 [PAL] 1/8 – 1/10,000 (1/6 – 1/10,000 when shooting with 24p) [NTSC]
- Composite Output: BNC (x1), PAL or NTSC depending on product model
- Audio Output: RCA pin
- USB: mini-AB USB2.0 Hi-speed/mass-storage/Host
- Headphone Output: Stereo mini jack φ3.5mm (x1)
- Speaker Output: Monaural
- DC Input: DC jack
- Remote: Stereo mini mini jack φ2.5mm (x1)
- HDMI Output: Type A (x1)
- Accessory Shoe: Multi Interface Shoe (x1), Cold Shoe (x2)
- Viewfinder: 1.0cm (0.39 inch) OLED Approx. 1.44M dots
- Built-in LCD Monitor: 7.5cm (3.0 inch) Approx. 921K dots.
- Omni-directional stereo electret condenser microphone.
- Internal Memory: 32GB Flash Memory
- Type: Memory Stick Pro Duo™ and SD/SDHC/SDXC compatible
Built-in LED Light
- Luminous intensity: 1.0m / Approx.200 lx, 0.5m / Approx.800lx
- Lighting angle: Approx. 30°
- Color temperature: Approx. 5,500K
- Supported format: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz bandwidth
- Security: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- NFC: NFC Forum Type 3 Tag compliant